Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blog Hijacker Murphy, Restrictive New Job

That's all I'll say for now, Murph. Don't think you can come into CB&B and act like the Royals are the cat's meow and pretend like it's your personal forum! This means war, and once Pujols gets better, I'll give you a piece of my mind!

On a related note, I have been having trouble getting back to blogging because of the new job. Primarily because it has sucked away all my time by keeping me busy and developing mild alcoholism (happy hour ism?) to deal with the stress.

But also because it is hard to not mention what I do at my new job or where I work. I have been told explicitly NOT to blog about my job whatsoever. And my involvement with a certain company (starts with a 'G') makes it difficult to blog anything that won't get picked up.

But let's just say that since my last post, I now know more about internet search and search engines than most people you know.

More blogging to come.

No comments: