Tuesday, February 5, 2008

blog blog blog

Welcome to the blog. I guess this is my first post. Which means that approximately four (4) people will read it.

Here are some random thoughts that I feel should be posted on the internet:

1. Birthday cakes are the best when they are actually a plate of chicken burgers
2. Whoever has my Beulah record needs to give it back immediately
3. I wish that Mark Sandman wasn't dead. He is probably the only man that comes to mind that I would want to sing a song to me.
4. When a woman says "I had fun [last night, etc]" it really means "I want to go out with you in the future and I am thinking about what first base is like with you." I suspect that there is more coded language in women's speaking. I will keep the internet up to date as I make discoveries.
5. You can boil down the general population into people who know and use "walkin' drinks" and people who don't.
6. 85% of St. Louis Mardi Gras patrons are Sammy Hagar fans. (St. Louisons: Be careful who you make this snide observation to.)
7. Mississippi Queen by Mountain is the best one-hit-wonder ever.
8. I've watched all of the movies in the Terminator franchise. SkyNet, the system that takes over the technology that fights the human race, is the fictional name for real-life MySpace.com. of course!
9. I think Snoop Dogg is a good role model. Seriously.


1 comment:

Brendan said...

AKA Chicken McNugget Sandwiches, the actual food not the hit song by the band Superverde.

Also, I was going to include what it looked like when I tried to get an eye-lash from between my J and K keys, but I deleted it.

Here is a reenactment:
jjijkjjjjjijii

/licks finger

j