Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adventures in Late-Night Meals

I'm a reasonably healthy dude, with a moderately healthy diet. Even during desperate moments I like to think that I can make good decisions about what I consume.

I am especially proud of my choice last night. Terry and I, after the Home Run Derby decided to get a snack. We went to the local 7-11:


View Larger Map

After perusing their selection, we came across what turned out to be the best decision we made of the evening: Lunchables.



They were delicious. Terry enjoyed their flavor so much that he quickly munched through two of the larger sized packages.







Since I'm unselfish, I would like to share with the world the deliciousness and convenience that Lunchables provide. Please consider Lunchables for your next snack or afternoon treat.

No comments: