Monday, August 11, 2008

Obscenity...

Does swearing make things funnier?

A case study in adding motherf*cker* to popular commercial slogans.

Just do it motherf*cker.


Yes, much better, and intimidatingly simple.

I'm lovin it motherf*cker.

Not bad, but try this...

Buduh-duhdaduh I'm lovin it motherf*cker.

Oh that's weird.

It's time to fly motherf*cker.

Good work United Airlines, I think this would be far more impactful than the PG version.

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there motherf*cker.

Unless your Samuel L. Jackson, this goes in the no sense catagory.

You gotta eat motherf*cker.

Oddly accurate Rally's.

Blockbuster video, wow, what a difference motherf*cker.

Are you making fun of me Blockbuster?

Budweiser, king of beers motherf*cker.

Drunk St. Louisian.

Budweiser, king of motherf*ckers.

Drunk North County kid?

Can you hear me now motherf*cker?

By far the most improved.

Have it your way motherf*cker.

Again, strangely aggressive Burger King.

Dog's don't know its not bacon motherf*cker.

Hmmm

*If it's the only word I'm going to use I don't to scar young readers.

No comments: