Monday, August 4, 2008

The Videos I Watch Every Morning

In order to start my day off right, I watch the following two videos every morning:

The first is what I have to do to succeed. I must work harder than the giant Russian man who has a team of scientists helping him:



The second is one of the happiest I have ever seen a grown man. This is a video that Sauerwein and I watch together in order to remember what's important in life, and hope that someday (with hard work and determination) we can achieve this level of happiness:

2 comments:

Brendan said...

A few thoughts:

I am that Russian.

Where does one go to start doping?

I actually recently myself became aware of the 7 greatest paternity test reactions. The wresting "suck it" crossed hand at crotch gesture seems particularly poignant. For those interested in further research I reccomend googling it.

Brendan said...

"you got the music in you"

For those who always felt that 90's power pop was not "gangsta" enough... Turn down the Outcast on this video and turn up the New Radicals' video three below...

Wow, I mean... wow.