Monday, October 13, 2008

Update: Vegetarian Month

October 13th and vegetarian month is still going strong.  There have been moments where I may have felt weak, but I've stuck with it.    For example:  As most bachelors do, I love frozen pizzas.  in late September, as part of my normal grocery shopping I picked up a couple frozen pizzas, and this weekend I decided that a Red Baron frozen pizza would hit the spot:
Supreme (my favorite topping) of course, includes meat.  Specifically pepperoni and sausage.  As you may know, meat is the most taboo style of food for the vegetarian; even a temporary vegetarian.

Sticking to my commitment, I diligently removed all meat-type substances from said pizza.  I then prepared the pizza by cooking it in a conventional oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.

It was quite tasty.  I subsequently ate the entire pizza while watching television that I had previously digitally recorded.  

*****Note: eating an entire pizza is not recommended and furthermore is the reason that i will likely not lose any weight by removing dead animals from my diet.