Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Only Good Harp Comes in a Pint Glass

That last post is truly amazing. Two things that suck coming together to be a true suck juggernaut. Harps are terrible...Hetfield is worse than Scott Stapp and Kid Rock combined. I would rather listen to Scott Stapp talk for hours about his workout routine than listen to any song from the Black Album ever again. Sorry Brett. I still love you and feel your pain. Hell, I'll go to the Harp fiasco thing with you if you want. This reminds me; I heard on the radio last night that there is a Bach performance just 4 days too late. Right here in our fair city and at the beautiful Basilica. Sauerwein will have by this time devolved back into his knuckle dragging thrice daily jerk off routine.

I went to two baseball games last week and had pretty good seats to both. I have a friend who got a job at the ballpark this offseason. He is a manager for Sportservice and he is a really nice guy who can hand out this unreal free beer/food comp ticket. It's pretty ridiculous when a dude like me can take some unsuspecting female to a baseball game with free tickets and then dump a bunch of free budlight! down her gullet on top of some nice tubed meats and pretzels and peanuts and the like. But is this good enough for me? No. I still have something to complain about. Can't those bastards get a descent brand of mustard for my dog/brat up in that mother!? They stock Heinz yellow mustard, or as I like to call it, yellow garbage soup. St. Louis is a town full of German tradition and heritage. Some of the best sausages in the country are made here. How about a nice brown mustard to compliment these delicacies for those of us who aren't 12 years old or a Supertaster.

No comments: