Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thanks for the Opporotunity.

Thanks to my old pals Brett and Kyle for inviting me to this orgy of humor and insight. I guess maybe its more of a gangbang. The other day I was eating at a thai restaurant and there was a dish simply titled 'gang' (red or green). Now, this dish as explained to me by the waitress, was a curry dish (thus the red or green option). But in my mind, nearly everything can be tied in to a bang of some kind be it gang or otherwise. So I get to thinking; red=American Indians, green=Martians. Then I get to thinking would i rather be nailed by a gang of Indians or a gang of Martians. I eventually decide on Indians because I have some kind of idea of their stature and their docile nature. After all, they do have something called a peace pipe. With those Martians, you have no idea at all what their game is, what they're bringing to the table (I imagine some kind of pants sheathed light sabre), or if youre playing a home or road game. So I personally will take Indians as long as i haven't been duped into pleasuring the Cleveland Indians baseball club. That Travis_Hafner looks not so gentle. I would also like to congratulate Brendan and his cross-state Royals and their hot start.

No comments: